Mis sold SIPP Claims
The tempting investment that gave you more choice, but more risk too.
These types of pension schemes allow a much wider range of investments than ‘ordinary’ personal pensions. However, many thousands of investors have fallen foul of unreputable ‘advisers’ and have lost their entire retirement fund. Bad investments or outright scams from the outset include:
- Overseas holiday accommodation (for example, Harlequin)
- Self-storage units (for example, Store Pods)
- Shares in (spurious) overseas companies
- Overseas forestry (for example, SCS Farmland)
- Diamonds and Gold (they may not be all they seem)
If you have lost money after transferring your pension fund into a SIPP or you’re just not sure get in touch today as strict time limits may apply.